Snowdon Weekend 2019
Join us on an action packed trip to Snowdonia this June!
This is a fun filled Snowdon weekend trip including a murder mystery evening, climbing Mount Snowdon and a biking adventure.
On Friday we’ll be dressing up for a mobster murder mystery evening over dinner. You are invited to step back in time to 1930s Chicago and attend the opening of the newest illegal drinking establishment in town, but don’t expect it to be a quiet affair as Pa Chance has already been found dead. The police report reads, ‘death by misadventure’, but we know differently and it’s only a matter of time before the culprit strikes again. You will work in teams to uncover the culprit.
Then on Saturday we’ll be climbing Mount Snowdon – the highest mountain in Wales at 1,085m and the highest point in the British Isles (excluding Scotland). Mount Snowdon is set in the beautiful Snowdonia National Park in North Wales. From the summit of Snowdon, you will see breathtaking views across mountains and all the way to Anglesey.
This climb is suitable for those with average levels of fitness to the extremely fit, who may summit several times. There will be an instructor at the back making sure no one is left behind.
On Sunday, we will be using mountain bikes to go on an adventurous bike ride, where you will experience amazing views. This bike ride is suitable for all abilities.
We will be staying at YHA Snowdon Ranger in rooms accommodating 4 people.
So grab your coat and your sense of adventure and join the team!
Snowdon Weekend Details
- Dates: Friday 7th June to Sunday 9th June 2019.
- Times: We are leaving Royal Arsenal at 09:00 and returning Sunday evening.
- Accommodation: YHA Snowdon Ranger.
- Deposit: £50 (non-refundable).
- Total Cost: £225 (Payable by 10th May).
Friday 7th June
- 9am: Leave London
- 7:30pm: Murder Mystery Dinner
Saturday 8th June
- 9am: Set off to climb Mount Snowdon
- 7pm: Dinner
Sunday 9th June
- 10am – 12:30pm: Biking Adventure
- 12:30pm – 2pm: Lunch
- 2pm: Leave Llanberis for London
- Murder Mystery Dinner Event.
- Biking adventure.
What do I need to bring?
- Snacks for climbing Mount Snowdon.
- Waterproof jacket.
- Layers of clothing which you can put on or remove as the temperature changes.
- Walking boots/shoes or supportive trainers.
- Sun cream.
- Water bottle.
- 1930’s Mobster themed outfit.
- Your sense of adventure 😉