Brecon Beacons Weekend 2020
Join us on an action packed trip to the Brecon Beacons this June!
This is a fun filled weekend trip trekking the Brecon Beacons and conquering a Spartan Race.
On Friday we will travel to Wales via mini bus. We are in the process of organising an activity for the Friday evening so watch this space!!!
On Saturday will be conquering Spartan Wales!!! Hills, monkey bars and walls (lots of walls), in some of the UK’s most picturesque environments! Head here to find out more information about Spartan Races! This race is suitable for all abilities.
Then on Sunday we’ll be trekking the Brecon Beacons. Discover more information about this beautiful area HERE.
This trek is suitable for those with average levels of fitness to the extremely fit, who may summit several times. There will be an instructor at the back making sure no one is left behind.
We will be staying at YHA Brecon Beacons in rooms accommodating up to 4 people.
So grab your coat and your sense of adventure and join the team!
Brecon Beacon Weekend Details
- Dates: Friday 19th June to Sunday 21st June 2020.
- Times: We are leaving Royal Arsenal at 09:00 and returning Sunday evening.
- Accommodation: YHA Brecon Beacons.
- You will have to book your own Spartan Spot.
- Deposit: £50 (non-refundable).
- Total Cost: £150 (Payable by 1st May 2020).
Friday 19th June 2020
- 9am: Leave London
- 7:30pm: Evening activity tbc.
Saturday 20th June
- 9am: Set off to conquer a Spartan Race
- 7pm: Dinner
Sunday 21st June
- 9am – Trek the Brecon Beacons
- 2pm: Leave Brecon for London
- Friday evening activity.
What do I need to bring?
- Snacks for the journey and trekking.
- Waterproof jacket.
- Layers of clothing which you can put on or remove as the temperature changes.
- Walking boots/shoes or supportive trainers.
- Sun cream.
- Running kit for Spartan Race.
- Water bottle.
- Your sense of adventure 😉
Book Your Place Now
Email Steve at email@example.com for booking details.